Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Announcements are in the mail!!

HOLY COW! THE SECRET IS ALMOST UP!!!

HOLY COW! EVERYONE IS GOING TO FREAK OUT!!!

I couldn't be more relieved!! This secret is 11 months in the making and honestly I'm exhausted by it! I want people to know! I want people to check in on me. I want to tell people about it... I mean I'm sick as a dog, my hip is jacked up, I'm utterly exhausted, I'm behind on EVERYTHING and I just have to tell people that school is bogging me down... which sure school is keeping me busy, but his baby is why everything is so difficult!!

I cannot wait for people to get their announcements! Only some people are getting them. Close family and friends but only the ones who we can't tell in person... Sorry there are just too many people for us to make individual house calls to!

As for our parents, we're telling them all this week!! Bryce's dad is coming over for Thanksgiving dinner so we're going to tell him then. On Friday, we're having a bday party for me (HOORAY!!) at my mom's and we'll tell my side of the family then. We'll also make stops at Bryce's Grandma Lupie's and my Gram's house! On Saturday, Bryce and his mom are throwing me (and Cody and Anthony, 2 of Bryce's brothers) a birthday party at The Pie in Ogden. We'll be telling that side of the family then! I made the most adorable (sorry I have to brag since I typically have ZERO creativity when it comes to arts and crafts!) announcement! The 2 grandma's (my mom and Bryce's) are getting the originals and the announcements that got mailed out are copies of it.



I've been joking with Bryce that because I'm the pregnant one, I'm physically safe, but that he should be prepared to be beaten to a pulp! I know that his mom and Chelsey will be beating him up... Chelsey for sure since he teases and taunts her so badly... And ours moms will probably unleash some frustration because of the fact that they are constantly begging for a grandchild!

No comments:

Post a Comment