Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ladies day at craft fairs!!

Hello my name is Carly... I'm 28... and I've never been to a craft fair!! How is this possible in Utah? I'm really not sure!!

Bryce's mom, Camie, invited me and all of the other ladies (sounds weird calling us girls!) in our family to go to craft fairs! Bryce's youngest sister Bri and Bryce's sister in law Chelsey came with us too! It was a blast! However... Do you, who ever is reading this, have any freaking idea how hard it is to go to a craft fair when you're pregnant and NO ONE KNOWS IT!!!

If I had the money and if everyone knew about the baby, I would've come home with everything necessary for babies nursery! We've decided on monkeys for a boy and owls for a girl... I'm just grateful that Chelsey is Baby Sadies mom and I was able to point out all of the cute baby stuff for her! When really I was dying to buy every owl related item for my little one!

It is a good thing that we don't know the gender or it would've been even more difficult!

We had so much fun though! My morning sickness is finally starting to settle down so I didn't get sick after lunch! My hip wasn't hurting too badly even though it was a ton of walking around. I didn't have to go to the bathroom a million times... Honestly I'm stoked that I made it home without the 3 of them cornering me and demanding that I tell them the truth!!

Thank you little peanut for cooperating so we could keep our secret!! Don't worry, only 2 more weeks of secret keeping!!

Thank you even more to Camie for inviting me! I've been in the family for 3 years but this was the first year that I could go! Thank you to Bri and Chelsey for making it a blast and mocking all of the cheesy things with me! I love the family that I'm marrying into!

No comments:

Post a Comment