Saturday, November 24, 2012

We FINALLY told everyone!!

How wonderful of a weekend it has been!! I am so excited that we have finally told everyone! Here are a few of the best responses!!

Gram : CARLY!! (in her incredibly shrill voice!)

My mom : What took you guys so long? You've been together 3 years?

Emily : Christmas cards my ass! (that's how I got people's addresses! very tricky!)

Brianne (Bryce's sister) : I won the race!!! (we were having a "race" to see who would be the first to have a baby but no one would fess up to who actually wanted to win. Bri is the only one left without a kiddo of her own so she considers herself the winner haha)

Aunt Branden : scream... scream some more... hug me... scream some more... hug me again...

Bryce's Mom : (basically utter shock...) I never thought Bryce would have any!

Melanie : (longest lecture ever!!) You should've told me!! I could've been sworn to secrecy! How have you had all these conversations about me trying to get pregnant and still keep that secret.


This was such a great weekend! I am so happy that our families are so excited! Now to wait til December 20th to find out what we're having!!

No comments:

Post a Comment