Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!! (and a scary end to our night)

I don't know if everyone knows this or not but I LOVE LOVE LOVE birthdays! Its the one day to be selfish and have a day all about yourself! I love the outpouring of love, I love the special things, I love the extra love. I just love birthdays!

My age doesn't matter to me at all. Bryce loves joking that I'm old. He's 14 months younger than me. He also knows that age doesn't matter to me so he loves to poke and prod. he's a stinker!

This year I got 3 birthdays parties! Two of them were really a mask for us being able to get people together to tell everyone that we are expecting a baby.

Some of the reactions were awesome and we truly felt loved. Others were less than stellar and left us feeling odd.

Yesterday was my actual birthday. Bryce cooked a yummy dinner, tortellini and homemade alfredo! mmmmm (we have the BEST recipe!) and garlic bread. he baked brownies for dessert! my fav! I'm not big on cake.

Unfortunately baby wasn't a fan of dinner and I was pretty sick and hurting. That didn't stop me from loving my evening with my 2 favorite boys. Bryce and Coen spoiled me! Coen thought I needed candy so he got me swedish fish and sour patch kids. I love how he thinks of the most random things to get me. He was also determined to get me pjs. The boys found some awesomely cozy gray and yellow pj pants. I can't wait to wear them! Bryce found me some long sleeve shirts to wear under scrubs so i don't freeze at school! hooray!

By the end of the night, I was hurting pretty bad... I was really nervous... We ended up waking up Coen and going to the ER at 11pm. I have a follow up appointment today. More to come on that excitement... Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment