Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Party!

Every year, the Bertagnoli (my inlaws) have a family pumpkin carving party! Bryce's sister, Melissa, has a gigantic driveway. They roll plastic or butcher paper out and we all get to carve away! Their neighbors come with their kids, family friends come with their kids. It's great!

Bryce is working the craziest of shifts so he wasn't able to come with us. He was home sleeping... Poor guy!!

Luckily our pumpkins (thank you Uncle Ryan!!) were really soft and easy to carve! Last years pumpkins were solid as a rock! I wasn't able to carve last years pumpkins, but this year was quite different!

Coen carved his own pumpkin this year. It was adorable! He had so much fun! Then he got to play in the backyard with Gage and Robert. They had a blast!

I got to go in the house and cuddle baby Sadie! Oh how cute is she! She is a month old now! Which means not only is she more awake and just as sweet as ever, but it means that I've known that I am pregnant for a month! I'm proud of myself for holding onto this secret for this long!

Sadie makes me even more excited to meet our little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment