Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our little secret... and a new niece!!

Late on September 29th, our newest niece came into the world! Sadie Kay was born to Seth and Chelsey at 11 pm! Were really sad to not be there, but honestly, we were still celebrating our wonderful news! Plus I was exhausted!

On Sunday the 30th, we got to go up to McKay Dee hospital and see the little angel. I couldn't believe how precious she is! It was such a thrill to get to snuggle her knowing that inside of me was a tiny growing baby...

Even more entertaining was when Grandma Camie made a comment about Bryce needing a baby after she saw him holding baby Sadie. Oh the internal giggles!!!

Bryce and I kept whispering 6/6/13 (our due date) to each other... It was incredibly hard to leave the hospital... Sadie was just so precious and seeing such a tiny baby, made it all the more real that we were having one of our own!

Later that day, we went to my mom's to pick up Coen... once again she went on about wanting a granddaughter RIGHT NOW... I again had to play it off saying my signature line "well maybe not today"... She let it drop... Oh how Bryce and I are dying laughing at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment