Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We're keeping this a secret for HOW long???

We decided long before we got pregnant that we wanted to keep it a secret until we knew if we were having a boy or a girl...

I'm not so secretly wishing for a girl... Bryce is quite vocal about wanting a boy... and well Coen wants twins, one of each! haha

I went to school Monday wanting to yell it from the roof tops!

I got a text from Melanie, one of my absolute best friends... She first asked if Bryce and I were getting married next year... I said I don't know, because we really don't know when we're going to get married... She then asked if we had any plans for kids... I gave her my typical answer "Not today..." and I followed it up with telling her that my only rule was that we not have our kids 10 full years apart so I'd need to have the next one by the time I turned 31. I'm 28 right now, 29 next month (November 27th)... so according to her, I still had time!

bwahahahahahahahaha

But honestly, I don't know how successfully we'll be able to keep this a secret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment