Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lovely day for a wedding

Today Bryce and I got to go celebrate with my friend Jillian and her hubby Ian while they celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. It was lovely fall weather. It was an even more lovely ceremony... Oh how exciting events like these are since we have such a gigantic secret!!!

Not only was this wedding delightful, but it really made me want to have a celebration with Bryce. I want it to be just like Jillian's ceremony... Not to copy her decor, or theme or anything like that. I just want something that fits us so perfectly like their ceremony did. It was qwerky, it was fun, it was whimsical, it fit them to a T. I cannot wait to marry Bryce. Ok I can wait, but I am so excited for it to happen as well. All in good time :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw you're so sweet! You guys will have a beautiful wedding! I am really happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete